On the occasion of the next edition of Maison&Objet from September 8 to 12, the organization is launching a new springboard entitled “Future on stage”, dedicated to young companies in design, art and creation. Applications are open until May 31.
With a view to making the most of the ecosystem which stimulates exchanges and provokes meetings throughout the year, Maison&Objet wishes to go further by also promoting the strength of innovation and participating in the growth of young companies which change society and advance the sector of design, decoration and the art of living. They are thus launching for its next edition of Maison&Objet “Future on stage”.
The conditions of participation
- Be a young brand less than 3 years old
- Offer one or more products that enter the world of decoration, design and the art of living
- Be a company with an existing brand identity (graphic charter, visual universe, storytelling)
- Have already tested and/or sold their products and be ready to accelerate production with an opening on the international market
- Not having been exhibited at Maison&Objet before
Applications must be submitted online by May 31. The pre-selection results will be communicated by email on June 13th.
Visibility throughout the show
For the launch of the springboard, 3 winners will be selected and promoted during the September show. They will be selected by a jury of industry experts and will benefit from a tailor-made support program with a view to offering them the most optimized experience possible, namely:
- A scenographic exhibition in the heart of the Maison&Objet show, allowing visibility on the show’s media and communication channels as well as on the French and international press
- Meetings organized with visitors to the show, partners, retailers, specifiers and international distributors
- Access to an international market with the possibility of selling to large buyers
- Enhancement of their brand through content published on social networks and the Maison&Objet magazine
- A presence on the Maison&Objet & More (MOM) digital platform